вторник, 16 февраля 2010 г.

Yes, I did that

As I thought, when I was creating my cyprus-city.com project, I will study something. And for now, I almost have a client at eufreelancer.eu. And one another client is thinking about to buy the code of my application, which I mentiod in top of this message.
So, for every startupers or programmers who is thinking to become a freelancer, just create your project and start it, that every your future client could see your work. You will think, that for client that your project is not what client wants to see. But you could show client part of your project which shows solution of main client problem. If you do it in this case, client will see that your understand his problem an can solve it. Again, do some project and show it to clients as much as possible (by the way, you will get trafic to your page;))

Комментариев нет: